Privacy & Security
- SunPoker.com reserves the right to limit the number of times end users may participate in a promotion. Identity of participants will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, credit/charge/debit card number, and any other forms of identification which may be required. Where multiple participation is permitted, the SunPoker.com reserves the right to limit the number of bonuses that may be given to any one participant.
- SunPoker.com may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of end users or of any one end user to participate in promotions, and to restrict the eligibility of any group or category of end users to participate in promotions.
- SunPoker.com reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without notice to end users. However, SunPoker.com will use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice to end users of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination. SunPoker.com, Playtech, iPoker and Peak Interactive shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any promotion, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the end user.
- SunPoker.com, Playtech, iPoker and Peak Interactive reserve the right to review transaction records and logs, from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that end users or any one or combination of them are participating in strategies which SunPoker.com, Playtech, iPoker and Peak Interactive in their sole discretion deem to be abusive, SunPoker.com, Playtech, iPoker and Peak Interactive reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such end user(s) to the promotion.
- SunPoker.com, Playtech, iPoker and Peak Interactive reserves the right to reclaim promotional bonuses and rewards credited to a player's account if it has not been used for a period exceeding 90 days.
- Due to bonus abuse, the following countries have been barred from receiving deposit bonuses: Australia, Bulgaria, China, Latvia, Malaysia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, US Minor Outlying Islands & Virgin Islands(US). If you are a serious player from one of these areas, please email us after you have played 30 days in the poker room, and the poker room manager will make a determination if you are eligible to receive a deposit bonus.
- SunPoker.com reserves the right to reclaim SPP's (Sun Poker Points) credited to a player's account if it has not been used for a period exceeding 90 days.
- In order to withdraw any money won in a Freeroll tournament, you must verify your registered SunPoker.com account by making a real money deposit (minimum $20) in our system and played at least one hand of real money poker. Once this is done, you can make a withdrawal at any time.